Our community health service helps people make the best choices about their health and wellbeing. This includes getting better after being in hospital and support to look after long term health conditions.
Our services include:
- advice to help you make the best choices about your health and wellbeing, including alcohol and drug support, mental health, sexual health, falls prevention, healthy eating and exercise
- helping you manage long term health conditions, like diabetes or a heart condition
- treatment of wounds and injuries
- helping you get better from hospital treatment or surgery
- vaccinations for at risk adults
- support and classes for new parents to help you, your family and baby stay healthy.
Who can access this service?
You can access this service if you're over 18 and have a referral from a GP or health professional.
Is there a cost?
Generally, there are no costs for these services.
Make an appointment
Our adult community health services are available at our primary and community health centres, our local hospitals, and in our visiting mobile service vans.
To find out what services and programs are available in your area please call the community health area close to you.